My Aunt’s Slipper > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
My Aunt’s Slipper > 자유게시판

My Aunt’s Slipper

페이지 정보

작성자 Dusty 댓글 0건 조회 822회 작성일 23-11-24 14:18

본문

When I used to be 14, my mother, my sister and that i visited my Aunt Karen in Chicago for Spring Break. I was excited to see my aunt since she was fairly and a enjoyable particular person to be round.

Things went properly for the first couple days. Then my grandpa decided to return over to Chicago from Massachusetts, so my mother and my sister went to to choose him up from the airport, leaving me and my aunt alone for about two hours.

After about a half hour alone collectively, we were having a superb dialog when my aunt requested me about my grades in school - which had been unhealthy. From what I remember I think it was one F, one D and the remainder Cs.

She was disappointed and started getting an perspective about it. She then stated to me: "Sean, school is extraordinarily vital, don’t be silly!" I yelled again: "Karen, shut up - you’re not my mom!"

"What did you say to me?" I repeated what I had said and she yelled at me, telling me I used to be in her home and that she was going to punish me. I assumed she was just going to inform my mom and have her deal with it, which I knew can be worse.

She then gave me the choice - to have my mom punish me, or her do it herself and not tell my mom. I advised her that she might punish me. She replied: "OK then, go to my room and that i will probably be there in a minute."

I waited, and eventually she walked in with her pink slipper. She advised me she was going to provide me a tough spanking. This excited me - a 14-12 months-previous boy about to get spanked by my pretty aunt. I hadn’t actually been spanked earlier than that, so far as I can remember.

Aunt Karen sat on the mattress and advised me to come to her. She then informed me she was doing this because she cherished me and needed to teach me a lesson. She had no children, so she wasn’t very experienced, but she informed me she was going to spank me the best way her mom did her and my mom.

She then began unsnapping my pants and pulled them down, spanking glamor then instructed me to step out of them. Next, she pulled down my boxers and again advised me to step out. My aunt hadn’t really seen me naked since I was a baby, however I didn’t thoughts because I knew it was simply between me and her.

She then advised me not to maneuver till she said so - if I squirmed, I'd get more spanks. Aunt Karen mentioned that if I was crying when the spanking was presupposed to be over, she would continue smacking till I got 5 spanks with out a sound popping out of my mouth.

Then my aunt placed me throughout the bed, pulled my shirt as much as my neck and placed my hands laid out. Then it started, arduous hits with her slipper, many times. After about 15, I started squirming, and she advised me I was getting five extra. So then I stopped and managed to not squirm for about 15 more. Then I began whimpering, and i only had 5 more to go! After about 45, I stopped crying and it was over.

Aunt Karen stood me up and gave me a pleasant lengthy hug for about a minute, telling me why she had spanked me, and that she beloved me. I mentioned I cherished her too and thanked her for spanking me. Then she took off my shirt and put my boxers on, and put my pants and shirt in the laundry. I was asleep when my mother got here dwelling. As she promised, my aunt didn’t point out something about spanking me, simply telling my mother that I was down for a nice nap.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체분류

나의정보

회원로그인

오늘 본 상품

없음

장바구니

쇼핑몰 검색

인기검색어

1. 1황도

위시리스트

INFO

회사명. 다미소프트 대표. 오충환
주소. 충청북도 음성군 감곡면 영산로55번길 7-107
농장. 충북 음성군 감곡면 영산로55번길 7-107
사업자 등록번호. 756-07-01135 개인정보 보호책임자. 오충환
전화. 043-883-0486 팩스. 0507-337-1486 E-MAIL. master@damisoft.co.kr
통신판매업신고번호 2019-충북음성군-110 공정위 사업자정보 공개페이지
바리원복숭아는 다미소프트에서 운영하는 농산물 직거래쇼핑몰입니다.
Copyright © 2018 DamiSoft. All Rights Reserved.

CS CENTER

043-883-0486

FAX : 0507-337-1486
운영시간 :
주중 - AM 09:00 ~ PM 06:00
주말 - AM 09:00 ~ PM 03:00
바리원복숭아는 항상 고객의 목소리에 귀기울이겠습니다.

FAQ 1:1 문의