Taylor Swift has All-Star Hangout with Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively, Hugh Jackman and Deadpool Director > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
Taylor Swift has All-Star Hangout with Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively, Hugh Jackman and Deadpool Director > 자유게시판

Taylor Swift has All-Star Hangout with Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively, Hu…

페이지 정보

작성자 Frederick 댓글 0건 조회 22회 작성일 23-11-04 00:27

본문

Taylor Swift had an all-star gathering in New York City.

On Thursday, Swift, 33, was spotted arriving at a get-together with Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman and the pair's Deadpool 3 director Shawn Levy in Manhattan.

Swift, who wore a black dress, lengthy brown boots and a Ralph Lauren baseball cap, was seen arriving with Levy, a longtime television and movie producer and director who ceaselessly collaborates with Reynolds, 47. The Deadpool star and his wife Lively, 36, have been noticed arriving individually, as well as Jackman, who will reprise his X-Men role as Logan / Wolverine within the upcoming film.

The group has been noticed spending time together a number of times in current weeks, most notably at a current Kansas City Chiefs-New York Jets NFL game to watch Swift's obvious new flame Travis Kelce.

Swift has been mates with Lively for plenty of years, but her latest sightings with Reynolds, Jackman and Levy as wait to resume manufacturing on Deadpool 3, amid the continuing SAG-AFTRA strike, has left some questioning whether or not she may appear within the upcoming Marvel Studios sequel. A supply acquainted with Thursday's gathering tells People that the meetup was not in regards to the movie.

WavyPeter / SplashNews

"I’m going throughout the board. ‘No comment’ as a result of that’s a double whammy," Levy, 55, not too long ago told TheWrap when requested whether or not Swift may appear within the upcoming film.

"That’s Taylor-related. And it’s MCU-associated. I’m no dummy," he said at the time. "You’re going to have to wait and see."

Never miss a narrative - join People's free daily publication to remain up-to-date on the better of what People has to supply, from juicy movie star news to compelling human curiosity stories.

BACKGRID

Levy, who met Swift through Reynolds and Lively, previously appeared as an actor in Swift's brief movie for the 10-minutes lengthy version of her tune All Too Well.

"I have by no means witnessed, and will seemingly by no means once more witness anything like I saw after i went to the football recreation with Taylor Swift," he just lately told People of spending time with the pop star, including that she is "additionally a really enjoyable cling."

Raymond Hall/GC Images

It was just lately introduced that Deadpool 3 won't launch on its beforehand expected May 3, 2024 release date because it has not completed filming. As Levy told TheWrap, the production nonetheless must shoot half the movie.

"I don’t even know if we officially have [a release date]. I know we had been gonna be May 3," he said. "Certainly, the actors’ strike and the long pause in production have put that launch date in true danger. We’ve shot half the movie. I’ve edited half the movie. We’re dying to get back to work and get this movie out subsequent year."

Jackman and Reynolds have been beforehand seen in costume as Deadpool and Wolverine in July on the film's London set just days earlier than Hollywood actors went on strike. Deadpool three is the first Deadpool movie explicitly set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

If you cherished this article therefore you would like to receive more info about all star football game please visit our own web-page.

If you have any issues concerning the place and how to use all star football game, you can contact us at our own web page.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체분류

나의정보

회원로그인

오늘 본 상품

없음

장바구니

쇼핑몰 검색

인기검색어

1. 1황도

위시리스트

INFO

회사명. 다미소프트 대표. 오충환
주소. 충청북도 음성군 감곡면 영산로55번길 7-107
농장. 충북 음성군 감곡면 영산로55번길 7-107
사업자 등록번호. 756-07-01135 개인정보 보호책임자. 오충환
전화. 043-883-0486 팩스. 0507-337-1486 E-MAIL. master@damisoft.co.kr
통신판매업신고번호 2019-충북음성군-110 공정위 사업자정보 공개페이지
바리원복숭아는 다미소프트에서 운영하는 농산물 직거래쇼핑몰입니다.
Copyright © 2018 DamiSoft. All Rights Reserved.

CS CENTER

043-883-0486

FAX : 0507-337-1486
운영시간 :
주중 - AM 09:00 ~ PM 06:00
주말 - AM 09:00 ~ PM 03:00
바리원복숭아는 항상 고객의 목소리에 귀기울이겠습니다.

FAQ 1:1 문의