President Joe Biden and a small team of trusted advisers, including his sister Valerie, plotted to keep the discovery of classified documents a secret, betting that they could quietly handle the problem without it becoming public knowledge, a bombshell ne > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
President Joe Biden and a small team of trusted advisers, including his sister Valerie, plotted to keep the discovery of classified documents a secret, betting that they could quietly handle the problem without it becoming public knowledge, a bombshell ne > 자유게시판

President Joe Biden and a small team of trusted advisers, including hi…

페이지 정보

작성자 Mona 댓글 0건 조회 10회 작성일 23-02-15 10:01

본문

President Joe Biden and a small team of trusted advisers, including his sister Valerie, plotted to keep the discovery of classified documents a secret, betting that they could quietly handle the problem without it becoming public knowledge, a bombshell new report claimed on Friday.
For 68 days they succeeded.
Then it blew up in their faces.
Biden and six of his closest advisers, all of whom were aware of the initial discovery of on Nov.

2 - and .
They chose to keep silent and try to convince the DoJ it was a simple mistake, unlike Donald Trump's refusal to return the classified material - at the National Archives' request - kept at his Mar-a-Lago estate, reported. 
President Joe Biden and a handful of his closest advisers gambled they could keep the discovery of classified documents a secret

RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

But their plans backfired when CBS News reported on the existence of the Biden documents on January 9th, leading to a chain reaction that developed into a full-blown crisis for the White House where Biden's reputation took a hit, Republicans accused him of hypocrisy, and even Democrats questioned the administration's judgement in the matter.
Both their attempts to control the story and to handle the Justice Department failed: Attorney General Merrick Garland ultimately appointed a special counsel to look into the matter as he did for the Trump classified documents' case.
Biden, https://aladwajournal.com/2022/12/08/shire-fuera-de-dundas-para-revisar-el-tipo-publico-en-el-plan-para-comprar-la-tienda-norseman-iga/ himself, has taken a personal hit, with his refusal to disclose the discovery immediately to the public - especially when it was revealed the initial discovery was made six days before the 2022 midterm election.
The president grew defensive on the matter when asked about it in California on Thursday, berating the media for not asking him about the efforts the federal government was making to help the flood-damaged state.
'What, quite frankly, bugs me is that we have serious problem here we're talking about - we're talking about what's going on and the American people don't quite understand why you don't ask me questions about that,' he said.
He then read from a prepared statement, where he said he had 'no regrets' and 'there's no there there.' 
'As we found we found a handful of documents were failed -filed - for the wrong place.

We immediately turn them over to the archives of the Justice Department. We're fully cooperating looking forward to getting this resolved quickly,' he said. 
'I think you're gonna find there's nothing there. I have no regrets.

I'm following what the lawyers have told me they want me to do. It's exactly what we're doing. There's no there there.'
Biden was advised by a small group of Biden loyalists led by the husband and wife team of Bob Bauer (left), who is Biden's personal attorney, and Anita Dunn (center), who serves as a senior adviser in the White House, and Biden's sister Valerie Biden Owens (right)
Also involved in the discussions White House counsel Stuart Delery (left); White House senior adviser Mike Donilon (center); and White House lawyer Richard Sauber (right)

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체분류

나의정보

회원로그인

오늘 본 상품

없음

장바구니

쇼핑몰 검색

인기검색어

1. 1황도

위시리스트

INFO

회사명. 다미소프트 대표. 오충환
주소. 충청북도 음성군 감곡면 영산로55번길 7-107
농장. 충북 음성군 감곡면 영산로55번길 7-107
사업자 등록번호. 756-07-01135 개인정보 보호책임자. 오충환
전화. 043-883-0486 팩스. 0507-337-1486 E-MAIL. master@damisoft.co.kr
통신판매업신고번호 2019-충북음성군-110 공정위 사업자정보 공개페이지
바리원복숭아는 다미소프트에서 운영하는 농산물 직거래쇼핑몰입니다.
Copyright © 2018 DamiSoft. All Rights Reserved.

CS CENTER

043-883-0486

FAX : 0507-337-1486
운영시간 :
주중 - AM 09:00 ~ PM 06:00
주말 - AM 09:00 ~ PM 03:00
바리원복숭아는 항상 고객의 목소리에 귀기울이겠습니다.

FAQ 1:1 문의